Thursday, October 15, 2015

Traumatizing Horror Movie

Saw a horror movie during my younger years. Because of that movie, I grew up being scared of watching horror movies at the cinemas. I dreaded the dark place. I can still remember how the movie goes and how it traumatized me.



Just the other day, I decided to search about it. I wanted to know the name of the movie. Then after a few minutes, I learned that I was not alone with this traumatizing ordeal. Someone posted about it and asked the name of the movie. He suffered the same way as I did. We can remember the scenes but we can't remember the title of the movie. I guess both of us watched it too early. 

Anyway, the movie is Dario Argento's Demons (1985). It may not be scary if you watch it right now due to the old special effects but, back then, it was already too scary for me.

Aside from this movie, I can't forget "Child's Play" too. I stopped playing with my dolls for a very long time because of that movie. I wondered if the doll market suffered a slump when that movie went out.

How about you guys? Is there a certain movie that traumatized you when you were little or even as an adult?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. Care to share your wandering thoughts too? ^_^