Saturday, October 10, 2015

The Struggle is Real

I have been working online since February 2008 and my life as a work at home mom has been a struggle since then. I am not only talking about time management, but I am referring to the fact that the internet connection here in the Philippines is very slow. Not only that, but the constant power outage here in my city.

Working with this kind of situation makes working from home a daily struggle. You have to deal with the slow internet connection and power outage schedule.

As of today, I worked outside. For 10 hours, there is no electricity in our home. Since I have a lot of things that I needed to finish, I have no choice but to go out and work from anywhere that has electricity and internet connection available. Yes, I found such place but the sad truth still remains – I still have to deal with slow internet connection. 

So ladies and gents, I tell you, the struggle is real. VERY REAL!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. Care to share your wandering thoughts too? ^_^