Friday, September 16, 2011

Where to Start?

Just finished sending my youngest daughter to sleep. I don’t usually force her to sleep especially if she has a lot of energy to spend because if I do, I will end up sleeping ahead of her because I am already exhausted of making her sleep. LOL!!

Now, I am back in front of my PC. I am tired and I have a lot of work to do. I don’t know where to start. I felt that my brain has nothing inside it. Well, I am not totally mental blocked but it seems that the idea where to start is difficult than I thought. Gaaaahhh!!! Oh where should I start!!!

1 comment:

  1. Same here mommy. It is really difficult to make our littles fell asleep. What I did is sleep beside him and let him spend his energy like kicking and shrieking until he realized that I closed my eyes, though pretending. Then, he will tug my arms to hug him to sleep. Sometimes, I end up sleeping with him and done nothing online.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. Care to share your wandering thoughts too? ^_^